We provide carpenters, builders, designers, joiners and makers with an affordable solution to their making problems. Whether it's for a handmade kitchen, fitted wardrobe or a bespoke piece of furniture, using a workshop with machining capabilities is a more efficient and cost effective answer.
Do you need a woodwork space, but only from time to time, www.hirewoodworkspace.co.uk has two wood machine shops with their own workbench and vice that you can hire by the day, week or month!
How to Book:
- Check the availability calender for the two units and confirm the days you are interested in are available.
- Information and enquires please call on: 020 7498 1550
mobile: 07970 859455
- Once we confirmed availability of the days you have requested, to proceed we will need your name, address, phone number and email so we can process your booking.
- We will then email you confirmation of your booking with an invoice attached.
- To secure your booking, the deposit needs to be paid, with the balance paid in full before you start.
- Information regarding cost and deposits can be seen under bookings
Just think you have fixed costs for the duration of your project, with no ongoing overheads. Once you have agreed your day allocation we supply you with a key and it’s yours to come and go as you please.
There are two woodwork Shops:
Woodwork space 1 (Unit 39) is 7.5 metres x 4.5 metres (350sqft) in size, costing £65 per day.
Woodwork space 2 (Unit 4) is larger, 7.5 metre x 6.1 metres (500sqft) in size, costing £75 per day.
Both are located in a secure, comfortable and friendly business centre with CCTV and 24 hour access.
Machinery in each includes a panel saw with sliding table, spindle moulder, planer-thicknesser and band-saw with automatic dust extraction activated through the stop start of the woodwork machine. A drill press and morticer is also available and moves between units as required. There is a large woodwork bench and vice for your use.
We do have some power and hand tools that can be hired on request.
So book today and bring your hand tools and get started ….
Join us on Facebook and stay in touch....